Sunday, May 31, 2009

am i not well?


Im just home for the engagement party of Evans' Da Jie.. She looks so wonderful like a princess. I love her dresses so much. =)

well, the pic above is taken at the ladies restroom. im trying my phone camera. The result is not as expected. It stated 3.2 MP on the camera but the pic doesnt looked like captured by that big MP camera. my 2 MP camera can do even better than that and i am dissapointed!

Ohya, Elwin is back to Medan this morning. We fetch him from airport and have breakfast at Gandhi, Bihun Bebek. The plane arrived at 8 so i woke up at 7. i hate this morning wake up. It makes me sick. I slept at 2 yesterday coz i am finishing an assignment about Mr. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. This assignment is extremely important for me and the due date is on this Wednesday. Hope that i can finish it soon..

Aaahhh... Im feeling so dizzy and cold. i think I have to close my eyes for a nice sleep now. Hope i am well tomorrow morning... =)


Ps. I am not a good decision maker but sure i am a good trouble maker...



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails