Friday, May 1, 2009

i was tagged

What is your current obsession?

Earn lots of money. Im still very young and I must motivate myself to earn money money and money

What is your weirdest obsession?

Be a supermodel for facial foam

What are you wearing today?

Office: Orange uniform
Office Gathering Party: Baju Goni garis-garis + Skinny Jeans + High Heel

What’s for dinner today?

A dinner with my colleagues at Sawasdee

Why is today special?

I arrived home at 23.30, driving alone and my mom doesn’t get angry.. =)

What would you like to learn to do?

Learn to cook, learn to knit, learn to be patient, learn to be more confidence, learn to earn lots of money and learn to begin a happily-ever-after-relationship

What’s the last thing you bought?

I forgot the last thing I bought. But the last person I gave money to is the tukang parkir

What are you listening to right now?

My mom and dad are watching NIANG JIA and I am listening to it

What is your favorite weather?

Cloudy

What is your most challenging goal right now?

High score for my last semester

What do you think about the person who tagged you?

Evans: multi talented and smart
Yoman: tinggi banget……

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

My heaven on earth, BALI, and it will be more perfect if I am the one who design it =)

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

Nokia E71 white in color

What would you like to get rid of?

Pimples

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

BALI with FYH Family

Which language do you want to learn?

Japanese

What do you look for in a friend?

Faith and fun

Who do you want to meet in person?

My future husband

What’s your favorite type of music?

Depends on my mood

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

Tshirt + Skinny jeans

What is your dream job?

Designer

Any favorite models?

Nobody

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?

Buy Nokia E71 and go to Bali with FYH Family + a professional photographer so we dont need to take any camera

Favorite designer?

My teacher, Mr. TJ

Do you admire anyone’s style?

Yup

Describe your personal style

Im stand for T-shirt + skinny jeans / short pants + flat shoes

ps. hope you find your keys soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails