Monday, May 25, 2009

happy 3rd anniversary..

Behind the Scene of 3 Years for Being a Single

my 1st year: for me, being single really uncomfortable and s**ks. i have to do lots of things by myself and no more phone call or a SMS before i sleep..

my 2nd year: i miss the time when i always have someone to hear me everytime i need. and also i miss the busy time during Valentine's Day..

my 3rd year: i am adapted to do everything by myself. im getting more mature than before. i learnt thousands of new things in the latest 3 years. i never regret for what i've done coz for me everything happened is the best...

my 4th year: i dont wish it come to me again but sure i am afraid to lose this day. i am afraid to be in a relationship with someone else. i dont really understand why i must be afraid. all i now is, i dont want to make anybody dissapointed...

i have through these days with my great friends, FYH Family and with my dear family. thank you for your love. i am happy and lucky to have all of you with me... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails