Friday, May 8, 2009

what happened to medan?

lightning + raining + earthquake... Wew... I was in classroom when the uninvited earthquake come. Lesly, my classmate who sit behind me suddenly said "woi!gempa a..." becoz she suddenly feel dizzy. I didnt feel anything for the first 2 seconds coz im busy SMS-ing with Adi n Seboi. Then few seconds after that, my whole class tell the lecturer "earthquake sir.." but he was like "???" then i said "GEMPA!!" but he keeps on giving the dunno-what-lecture. He said "riset is very impoten to ei kampeni...eibot the riset bla3...." *he means, research is very important to a company.. About the research bla3...* then he realized that nobody is listening to him and he change the topic. Then he proudly said "ok.. Dont worry.. I was in Aceh when the Tsunami come and i am still ok.. Dont worry. Medan is a safety city not like Aceh, Yogya, Padang, bla3..." what a funny lecture. I am sure that my whole class doesnt understand what he said for 2 hours. The theory and the explanation he gave is totally not relevance...
On my way home, i keep praying. LOL. im afraid.. Its raining + a lot of lightning and i am alone. The lightning made me feel like supermodel in front of a camera. Hahaha.. Thx God i arrived home safely.. Hope that everybody is being blessed and hope that there is no more earthquake, at least for tonight...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails