Tuesday, May 19, 2009

im lost about love


I've just finished watching Lost in Love. Not a new movie actually. Yes, i bought it almost 6 months ago n i just watch it today. Haha.. I always dont have much time for watching but today i have lots.. I skipped my class today. I almost never skipped my class. Sure, Im kinda good student. Hahahaha.. But its raining + lighting and traffic jam almost in the whole Medan. Im lazy to drive and for sure it will be difficult to find a nice parking spot. So i just stay at home and watch Lost in Love. Its the sequel of Eiffel, Im in Löve and still, Tita is so childish and she keep repeating "Adit ngak ngerti Tita.." well, GIRLS = COMPLICATED = PROBLEMS...
I texted Yelvi, my seat-mate and tell her i dont attend class today. And she replied "yakin?? Padahal w mo bawain bolu.." aiyoh... I lost my bolu then.. But, luckily i didnt go. I suddenly got headache. I hv no idea what is happening. I also got this headache yesterday. Huh.. I have had a Panadol and hope im well soon. Actually im planning to finish my portfolio. The due date is this Sunday. But this headache force me to stay nicely in my bed and start to drop something here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails