Sunday, May 24, 2009

monopoly freak

this afternoon my Mom, Aunty and brother leave Medan for Jakarta. they have something to finish there. i wish i can go with them but no no no... i have to go to both my lovely office and campus. so i just stay at Medan and wait for them. btw, i really want them to come home soon.. i will tell you later what makes me so excited.. =)

and this is what i do to spend my Sunday night. my sister invites her friends to have dinner at ours. my papa bought BeBek CaBe Ijo from Bukittinggi. he also made us the yummy Ayam Cabe Ijo... they tasted so hot and delicious. a little secret bout my papa, he is good in cooking. then after dinner, all of us concentrate on playing MONOPOLY. well, suddenly we become monopoly freaks..



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails