Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i hate KE EK....

im late for my class today so i skipped it! i arrived home (from my office) at 19.00 sharp and my class starts at that time.  that's all because of the super heavy rain and super heavy traffic jam. i also get caught in the rain coz there is no umbrella in the car plus i  quarrel with my mom for a very tiny problem. at the time i was not in the mood of doing things. so i just stay in my room and  call my little kid at Jakarta...

a few minutes ago before i post, i was forced by my mom and sis. they askes me to drink a glass of KE EK. it looks so disgusting but i have to finish it. it is made from chicken's bone. when i was small, i've ever seen my mom chopped the bone and sure its so so so so so so so disgusting. i also dunno how it can make women become healthier...

ohya, i have Fillet o' Fish as my dinner. i am craving for it since yesterday. mmm... nyummy... above is 1 of the Mc.D ads in Medan. i took this picture at the traffic light with my phone camera. i looks so blur but the 14045 still so clear right? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails