Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i miss blogging....

I have no idea what is happening with the internet connection in my home. All I know is, every 5 minutes, my brother will ask me to switch off the radio and switch on the radio again. According to him, it will make the connection become better but actually it won’t. Ffuuuiihhh… Well, we decide to change the super-turtle-radio with SPEEDY by next month. Hope that Speedy is better than it. It’s really hard to kill the time without what is called INTERNET!

Well, long time since the last time I post. Hahaha. Not really long actually but I have lots of story to post if my connection doesn’t break down. How I spend the Labor Day with my colleages and whom I met that day. (Clue: she is still my friend though she has given me so much pain and nightmares…) How I spend my rainy Saturday night. How is my back-to-school-moments and who are my last-semester-lecturers. For me, they are just so excellent in giving lectures but do they do the same thing as they told us to? And the most interesting to post is, tonight I have my dinner with my seat-mate, Yelvi Daun. I suddenly craving for Mc. D so we have our dinner there and this is the very first time in my life that I myself can finish 2pcs of super-fat Chickens, a small French Fries and a glass of Coke. Uuuhhh… I sleep with super full tummy tonight…..

Happy belated Labor Day....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails