Monday, June 1, 2009

Yovie & Nuno 1st album

My mom, bro and aunt arrived Medan this evening. Yeay, thats what im waiting for so long. Finally i got Yovie & Nuno's very first album - Semua Bintang. Im trying to find it since last year. He got it in Jakarta and my brother take it home for me. A big THANKS to both SG ans KG's uncle. =)

My mom brings me some shirts and Cheese Cake from Eaton. *for cheese cake lover, you have to try it* My aunt brings me a pyjamas. Brother brings me a phone casing. He took my phone and quickly help my phone to try its new case. Then he proudly said "this is much better than the one u are using now..." well, he is the one who bought it, of course he said it is nicer...

I went to Sun Plaza before class just now. I have my phone's medical check up. i dunno what is happenning, but sometimes when i press the "MENU" button, the menu is not coming out and i have to restart my phone. The seller did nothing to my phone unless she said "mungkin masuk virus ini dek..." owalahhhh....

After that, i headed to Thai Express for a lonely dinner. Ohya, i met Elwin @Sun Plaza but he is with his friends and i dont wanna join them. I prefer the Thai lonely dinner rather than Es Teler 77-ing with them. Well, go back to my dinner story. Ah, i got a not-good-dinner. I ordered ICED TEA, but they gave me THAI ICED TEA. Ohmygod! This is the first time i drink such weird thing. Its actually the Teh Susu which i hate a lot... Then i have Honey Chicken and it tasted bad. The chicken is only 90% cooked and the rice is mixed with a bit "kerak nasi". Aiyoh... I have no choices unless finish all of it. Im so hungry and i never wanna waste my food.

That's it for today. I gotta a new sleep-mate and I would like listen to it till i sleep. Thanks a lot, Oziiiiiii.... =) Thanks for everything..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails