Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i want August...

i have just finished my assignment about our beloved president, SBY. And I still have 3 assignments waiting for me. Aiyoohhh.. Im lazy. Can somebody please fasten the time coz I wanna reach August soon. I will have a short holiday with my family this August. Last year we got the super cheap tickets from Air Asia. Not only that, i always love August. Many good things are happening at the month... =)

But before the month reach me, i really wonder what will happen. For me, May is full of "unexpected" thingS. Both sweet and hard times come to me in the same time. I suddenly realised that i have to make a decision soon.. A decision that will change my life and perhaps somebodyelse life. The options are a lot. To cry alone, to laugh together, to cry together or to smile alone and etc...

I am not a risk taker. I am afraid of failure. But there is a guy keeps telling himself and me that, never give up before we try. If we try, at least there is a possibility to success. But if we never try, the possibility to success is a big ZERO. Mmm... Hope that i dont take a wrong decision and failure, please dont come to me. I really hope that there is no more dissapointment for me..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails