Thursday, June 18, 2009

wow..

wow! My sis wake me up at 5. She said that her stomach is not well. I am so sleepy n i asked her to sleep again. Maybe she will be better tomorrow morning. But at 6, she wake me up again and again she tell me that her stomach is so so so hurt. We call mom and she ask me to bring my sis to hospital. Then i quickly brush my teeth and change my cloth, of course without taking a bath. Wow.. I am so nervous. This is my first time accompany a pregnant woman.

As we reach hospital, the nurse said "ini memang udah tanda tandanya ci..." but the doctor predicted that her baby will come out at the end of next month. But whatever human said, the only one who make decision is GOD.

I am in hospital now and praying for both of them. Hope that my sis and her child are in a good condition.

Ps. Thanks for the delivery.. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails