Thursday, June 4, 2009

what a gloomy morning...

I got a phone call from my papa this morning. He told us that our uncle passed away. We love him much. He is so kind and good in cooking. Everytime we visit Jakarta, he will ask us to stay at his home. Then he will cook the yummy yummy food or at least buy the food for us. He has been in the hospital for more than a month because of the complicated illness. Well, may he rest in the real peace forever. He is the best papa for his children and the best husband for my aunty...

This morning i feel so gloomy... Hope that a smile will come to me before i sleep tonight. Hope that there is no rain for tonight. I have to go somewhere tonight and for sure, I am alone. Perhaps there is no more sweet Thursday for me. As he stated, the game is over. He himself take the decision without any discussion with me. I can do nothing. I have to appreciate every single decision that he made. As he thought, I am still OK without it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails