Sunday, May 23, 2010

swimming sunday

my dad woke me up at 5.30 in the morning for swimming. i refused him & i feel a bit guilty for that. i got insomnia yesterday and i feel so sleepy this morning. uuuhhh... and here are their pics, taken without me... =(

does he look cute in his swimsuit? of course, beibehhhhh...

look! he is holding the float very tightly...

& this is the pic of the day! grandpa n grandson... oh so cuteeee...

i wish i could wake up earlier this morning...

after they finished swimming, we have breakfast at Cemara. we are going with my uncle, too. so great! he recover very soon.

this is me n lil cute Christine Natalie *dunno how to spell her name*. she is so cuteeeeeeeee... love her so much... =)

btw, do my eyes look weird? yeah yeah, i couldnt sleep yesterday...

last picture of the dayyyyy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails