Friday, May 21, 2010

love at the first sight

i went home earlier from office. 17:52. may be its late for you but not for me. yeah, seems like i never leave my office before 18:00 since March. tons of job are waiting for me everyday. somehow, im depressed but i realize that i dont have any choice. all of that is my responsible...

so, back to the story. as i reach home, i read newspaper, watch TV, take a bath, have dinner and chat with my uncle. oh yeah, my uncle can stand by himself already. though only for a few second but that is amazing!

as usual, when i'm feeling unwell and i dont want to stay at home, i will go out with my bag and water bottle. but this time, i have a destination. i need a pair of new shoes. few days before, my friend recommend me a shoes-shop. so i decide to visit it. *actually, today im not supposed to be alone, but something bad happened.. =( *

&&& aha.. i find out the shop but oh my god! the surrounding is so dark + dirty and there are a lot of hoodlums+vagrants. of course im afraid n shocked but no no no, i wont go home before entering the shop. and yeah, guess what, i find a pair of nice shoes. love at the first sight of course. high heels and black in color. a bit wierdo but please note, now im a lady and not a girl anymore. so, high heels are just so fine for me.. =)


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails