Wednesday, May 12, 2010

im back *hopefully*

i left for almost 2 months. i miss browsing & blogging & facebooking & chatting also. its not a short period of time. sure, many things happened within these days. 

i still remember that morning. i got a phone call at 6.45 from my cousin. she said that suddenly her father collapse and she need our help to drive her dad to hospital. apparently my uncle is suffering stroke. his left brain is bleeding so that he is not 100% waken. he cant speak clearly and sure he cant stand up or even eat and drink. staying at hospital for a week is not an easy thing for him and his family. we cant do nothing unless make him sure that we still love him and we will stand right beside him every time he need us. & the hardest thing for me is when he starts to cry and think that he can never recover again. now he stays in my home and sleep in my brother's room. he can do nothing by himself. his right part of body is insensible. well, i hope he can recover soon and may God bless him always...

mmm...guess what, im graduating this Saturday and im so excited! i put on my kebaya several times already. finally i finished my study. im planning my future. i have several options and i am not going to tell anybody till i really have a decision. it must be so hard for me but im sure that i can do it. brighter future is waiting for me.. =)

some random pics of mine...

lazy to rotate.. just wanna show 1 of my fav purple tee with the words "YOUR BOYFRIEND WANTS ME" & im hoping that i meet her when im wearing it.. hahahahahahaha.. *evil laughings*

my green-table convocation day

purple makes me SMILE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails