Saturday, May 15, 2010

Isabella Suanto, SE., BBA., BBM

im graduateeeeeeee..... hahahahahahaha... i supposed to be very very very happy today but i wasnt.. i never thought that my graduation day will end up like today.. though so many greetings for me.. but my feeling is blank... i suddenly miss my high school friends.. ok, just forget it. i just dont wanna make my blog looks bored with all of my gripers.  

yahaaa... that's me with a very thick make up on my face..

my dad, my mom and their youngest graduated daughter... aha, do you see my dad is holding my graduation book? there is something bad happen in that book. they input my score wrongly. i have no idea what is going on! 

i  dont like my eyes, so i put stars on them. hahahaha.  & i think my add n phone number  are not needed here. & look! my GPA is 2.47 ONLY... ohmygod!

& here is my certificate with 3.47 as my GPA. i need only 0.003 to reach cum laude predicate. uuuhhh.. if i can turn back time, i will study harder.. =.="
by the way, im glad to see my uncle does not need wheel chair anymore. i believe that he wil recover very very soon and we will have our marvellous holiday this coming September.. cheerssss...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails