Friday, May 14, 2010

fighting

i've been fighting with myself all day long... fighting for nothing, winning for nothing but absolutely losing for something... 

well, please stop fighting! by the way, tomorrow will be my big big big day.. G-R-A-D-U-A-T-I-O-N.. 4 years of learning and diligence.. hopefully my parents will be proud when the MC speak out loudly: "Ms. Isabella, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Suanto, predicate High Distinction.." well, i lose my cum laude predicate on my 1st convocation. i hate my examiners! yes, i did cry in my bed. im disappointed. im down.. =(

im wondering what will tomorrow be? *keeps smiling* as i know, graduation day will be fulled by bunches of flower, cameras and laughters. each graduant will be wearing toga, medal, square hat, shoulder belt and of course beautiful flowers in their hands. 

tomorrow i should wake up at 6 in the morning coz my makeup session will be at 7 sharp. euyyyy... they will make me looks like a clown. heavy make up and hair bun. hate that.. ah, must i put on high heels also?? >.<"

ah, i almost forget 1 thing. today is my uncle's birthday. but no cakes, no red eggs, no noodles, no greetings. nobody dare to so coz he will be extremely sad. i wish u happy birthday and believe me, u will get well very soon, uncle.. cheersss... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails