Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ascension Day of Jesus Crist

today is a holiday as well as yesterday.. & my blogging mode in ON.. hahaha.. well, i went to bed at 5 this morning.. i did change my blog background & i hv a long yet nice chat with eeerhhhmmm... my friend. yes, he is my friend. we usually talk almost everything. but the last chat is quite different. a decision is made n im sure that it is the best decision i could make.. btw, im just thinking a paragraph of words recently..


when i saw you, im afraid to know you

when i know you, im afraid to talk with you

when i talk with you, im afraid to like you

when i like you, im afraid to love you

when i love you, im afraid to lose you


seems that thousand millions of people ever had this feeling.. maybe im one of those people so, i decide to stop at the second line and im sure it is the best way for not hurting myself anymore..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails