Sunday, April 5, 2009

SMS ~ Suka Ma Suka

i suddenly realized something. only a minute before i write today's post. recently, what i am doing before i close my eyes every night and the first thing i do every morning when i wake up is just the same. SMS. it become 1 of my mustdothing everyday. i believe that when "it" ends, everything will be so hell for me. hope it wont end in these few days, weeks or months...

i have a photo session today. a big WOW... sounds that i am Isabella, the super photo model in town. hahahaha. my tacie n 2cie's friend (now become my friend also), Siswi Leo, has her photography class this morning at Merdeka Walk dan sekitarnya. she need a model so she texted my 2cie few days ago. my 2cie ask me if i want to join them. i do want! hahaha.

when me and 2cie arrived Merdeka Walk at 11 noon, we both was shocked! first we thought that there will be only 2 photographers, Siswi cc and her teacher. but there are about 5 or 6 other  photographers with their own camera keren yet mahal n berat. the very first pic is taken in front of TOKO SENI *thanks to the owner* and continue to Jln. Mesjid, Jl. Kepribadian and of course LonSum. i wanna see the results soon. hope they will tag me at facebook soon!

as usual, i always have my ID class every Sunday till 5. after class he bring me to Binjai. he told me that he wanna go with me. i dont really know his reason but i think i dont really need a reason to accompany him, right? since we are bestfriends for more than 4 years. my family knows him well. so no worry, he wont kidnap me. hahaha. we watch SMS ~ Suka Ma Suka, a film by Bella, Teuku Wisnu and Rezky Aditya. Bella is so beautiful as usual. then we have dinner at FYH fave cafe, GARDENIA

i thought something "sweet" will happen today. but nothing happened. i am so sorry i still have this feeling. i have no idea when i can eliminate it. hope that the "when" is coming soon. once again, im sorry...

**********

i do love INDONESIA and i am going to VOTE @ 9th April 2009. how bout you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails