Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to u.....

Im freeeeeeee…. Yihaaaa… today is the last day of my final exam. And everybody agree that my Campus is SAVING THE BEST FOR THE LAST.. I can only answer a question correctly, out of 3 questions. The minimum score I must get is 50% of the total score. Huh… its like gambling with Rp. 600.000,- *if I fail, I have to join short course and it costs Rp. 600.000,- per subject* =.=
Well, forget about it. Im free now. Hahaha… final test really make me sick. Yes, the real sick i mean. I have problem with my “period” this month. Its 2 days ago and i asked for a permission from my Boss at noon. I cant eat anything till night. I have no appetite and it caused me masuk angin. Huh… a really hard time for me. I vomited everything in my tummy and of course i cant sleep. nightmare all night long. The following day I didn’t go to office. I feel so dizzy so I stay at home all day long and study. I then promise myself, I will have my meals very properly. I promise!
Btw, happy birthday to YOU… yes, YOU… happy mmm… u are born in 1987 so it must be happy 22nd birthday right. Hahaha. I never forget ur birthday. I know u don’t care, u never care and u don’t want to care. Just wanna wish u a great happy birthday with ur fellas at Singapore… =)


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails