Friday, April 10, 2009

Shinjuku Incident

i didnt go to lilys home for belajar sebelum final. lilys has other things to do. so me and Adi go to Sun Plaza. he wanna buy sarung buat BB-nya. i suggest him to pick either orange or purple. but he take white. uuuhhh... i suddenly, not suddenly but im thinking to buy white Nokia E71 then i will have the purple sarung silikon. sure it will look very gorgeous. *like the owner..hehehehe..*

 

stop daydreaming about my future phone, and lets continue with my story. its 17.25 when Seboi suddenly call me and said that he and Alain Lee got the wrong cinema tickets. they must have the 17.10 one but they bought the 19.30 one. what a coincidence! so we buy 2 more 19.30 tickets for me and Adi. we are watching SHINJUKU INCIDENT. i heard that the movie has been banned in China for being too violent. yeay, its really ngeri when Jie's (Daniel Wu) right hand is being chopped.

PS. Congrats to my girl, Epe Yu for her new job. hope u'll enjoy it and earn lots of money. then by me the E71. hahahahahaha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails