Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fool...

What happened to people around me??? My friends, my brother, my sister,my cousins, my boss, my relatives, my Dikta. Everybody is moving from FRIENDSTER to FACEBOOK. Everybody is changing his/her mobile phone to smart phone, BLACKBERRY. Everybody is getting married soon.. Oh... What happened?
Yes, i do move to Facebook also. It is just becoz everybody moved. It is impossible if im still with my beloved FS. I can do nothing if im there alone, rite? im not that interested with FB like most
of my friend. too many features there and i always got useless invitations for useless things... 
Im not going to buy that smart phone also. At least in this month, i wont!! Why?? Simple answer. Its too expensive for me. Online 24 hours a day for Rp. 5.000,- only? I also can do it with my not-so-smart-phone, freely. My home, my office, my campus are the free WiFi zone. I am comfortable enough in using my phone. As long as I can use it smartly, it will be my smart phone as well.
And recently i hear these sentences everywhere. Im getting married soon. My wedding is next year. Which bridal is better? uuh.... When is my turn then??

ps. PLEASE DONT BE FOOLED TODAY!!

**********

i do love INDONESIA and i am going to VOTE @ 9th April 2009. how bout you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails