Friday, December 12, 2008

twilight fever

seems that everybody is talking about TWILIGHT... and as i heard, i (read: BeLLa) am there with Cullen.. =) im a lil bit attracted with that... i'll watch it if i hv time...

today, my 2cie's mobile phone is stolen... its Son Er W902 with her fav color, green... she bought that phone coz she loves the color soOoOoO... what a pity of her... T.T hope that she will feel better tomorrow..

my final exam is coming soon but im not ready for that... next week will be a terrible week for me..

these are what i will have for my "dinner" from 7-9 pm next week:

15 Dec 2008 Financial Management

16 Dec 2008 Money & Capital Market

17 Dec 2008 Quality Management

18 Dec 2008 Business Policy & Strategic Planning

19 Dec 2008 Business Feasibility Study

oh... im skipping my cousin's wedding at Lembur Kuring 17 Dec 2008... hiks

to many bad news for today post...but i have a great good news for tomorrow... i hv finished my IDP class. it means that i dont hv Saturday 3-5pm class anymore... im free free free... free to DATE with someone (gonna-be) special (read: hopefully)... =))) hahahahahaha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails