Monday, December 8, 2008

cookies oh cookies


its 2.33 AM now...and i am still sitting nicely n cutely in front of my PC... nothing i can do unless FS-ing and FB-ing... then suddenly when i looked at this pic, a familiar sound come out from my belly.. its like "kkrrruukkkk kkrrruuukkkk..." hhhmmm... i understand now..its because of the nice cookies.. so, for the great bakers (read: Lovely Dado n Iponk) , please be responsible... i waiting impatiently... =)

uuhhh...the doze virus still very far away from me... actually i have to sleep now... coz tomorrow i will be so so buzy though its holiday..i have to start my petualangan at 10 in the morning, which is about 7 hours from now...

to do list for tomorrow, not tomorrow actually, but few hours later:

  1. attending a semi-seminar in my Campus
  2. lunch with my big big family at dunno-where-yet.. i prefer Chinese-food Rest coz i am making up my mouth for "hu uan theng" ^^
  3. gathering with TYN Medan at Sun Plaza.. not really sure i can join them..but i will fight for it.. =)
  4. having fun with ko D, 2cie, n 3cie
  5. go to epot coz ko D is leaving Medan today... =(
  6. alone in my home sweet home preparing for my final exam. im alone coz Papa, Mama, 2cie, n 3cie is going to wedding party.. n i bet my koko will not be at home also...

oh my God.... final exam is so close close close... 7 days from now... i have prepared nothing for it... uuhhhhh... T.T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails