Monday, December 1, 2008

aLL by myself

Well, this is actually my 2nd time in posting blogs... i have deleted my 1st blog since i wrote lots of rubbish there. now i am trying to post blog again. i think it will be nice... =)

Today is the last day of November 2008 and i am doing all by myself today. Feeling bored and lonely... of course... i do it all by my self. =)

  •  Wake up at 8.30 in the morning.
  • Go to Grand Angkasa and swim there, alone. OoOohh... I forgot to bring my kacamata renang so i swim like org buta for only 15 minutes. =(
  • Go to S. Parman to have my car washed, alone. Waiting at the small canteen for about 1 hour and looking at the abang-abang cleaning the cars.
  • Go to Vihara Borobudur, alone.
  • Go to Ei School, alone. But then of course im not alone in my class... =)
  • Go home at about 5, alone.  And it was raining very heavily. Hiks hiks... I just have my car washed few hours ago. =(
  • Cancel my appointment with inital K to play pingpong because of the heavy rain. oOoHhhh... I miss that alot...
  • Staying at home alone... My family go to Sun Plaza  without me. I prefer staying at home with this blog.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails