Monday, December 1, 2008

i like this monday

Weeeww...today is d 1st day of the week n the month. usually, i hate Monday. but today, i dont...dunno why..maybe yesterday nothing bad happened to me... =) so i smile all day long... 

this is what i ate for my breakfast.. =) do you know that breakfast is actually the most important meal of the day..

i dont have class today..i am having my 2 weeks-study break.. =)

  • having a lot of things to finish very very quickly at office coz today is MONDAY and the 1st day of the month.
  • go to our lovely Homemade at Komp. Multatuli to have mie sop + es buah  with my 3cie n ko D before go back to my home sweet home.
  • cancel again our plan about going to play pingpong. coz my one n only partner isn't very well.
  • then i go to Cemara Asri with my one n only partner. we visit the great temple there. n its just so great... oohhh.. love it so so so so n so... i will go there again sometime and maybe i will be alone. love to do thing by my own.. =)
  • i just wanna say i love u... ooopssss...no no no... i just wanna say thank you so muach muach muach... really love that place. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails