Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snowy Medan


is it snowing in Medan? WoW... it's absolutely a big NO! i went to Kilat Service Jl. Adam Malik to have my car washed.. =) they are using the automatic machine. its my 1st time actually. i thought that its 100% washed by machine. but its 50% washed by machine and 50% washed by abang-abang and it take almost 1 hour. so the conclusion is, its just the same with cuci mobil by abang-abang and i still prefer the abang.

i spent my Saturday nite with my BIG family at Benteng Restaurant. its a little reunion party with them before Chinese New Year. so me, 3cie and 2cie went to C-Two Salon Jl. Multatuli to have our hair done. but before we had our hair done, we went into an eye-catching boutique exactly beside C-Two, Secret. actually its the branch-boutique of Spy - Sun Plaza. and guess what? i bought a nice yellow dress for tonite. =)

we captured a lots of pics tonite. will post it very soon (read: tomorrow) coz im to tired to post it now... and before i end up, i would like to greet a very happy birthday to my loveliest colleage, Kak Carla. love u muach muach muach... ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails