Sunday, January 25, 2009

happy 30 meh..

30 meh (meh=night) means 30th nite according to Lunar Calender. its the Lunar Old and New.. for me, 30 meh is all about family dinner, fireworks, praying and of course new pyjamas... =)

me and my family had dinner at Taipan. so crowded there. its Chinese people's tradition to have  dinner together with big family every 30 meh. and and there are 2 Barongsai(s) to entertain us.. the Red and Blue-White. i was like "iiihhhh.... bulangsai a... >.<"

the incident happened when i was eating my nasi goreng calm-ly and cute-ly. suddenly i realized that the Red Barongsai and the Mak Kepo *the one who always carry a kipas* are standing soclosebehind me.. i closed both of my eyes so long but they dont want to go away from me. they keep bullying me. and guess what, something dropped down from my eyes.. T.T then before they (the Red Barongsai and Mak Kepo) go away, the Blue-White Barongsai also come to "visit" me.. i spontaneously screamed out very loud! so so so so embarrassing yeay.. >.<" aiya... so lame...

luckily i used the waterproof mascara and i didnt apply eyeliner tonite....fffuuuiiihhh.... =)

well, happy 30meh everybody... ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails