Sunday, January 11, 2009

11 Januari...

Happy Birthday to:
  1. Mr. Djohan Ang, the one who give me an envelope *with money for sure* every month...
  2. Mr. Harvey Lowis, my *extended* brother since 8.5 years ago...
  3. Mr. Bendy Riady aka BenDoT, my brother's friend and since 7.5 years ago became my friend also...

that is the reason why i woke up at 7.00 this morning. Me, Vans, Adi and Seboi had our breakfast at Jl. Babura Lama. actually its me who really wanna eat PAU DURIAN. i can't explain how its taste exactly, but i really suggest the durian lovers to try this... ^^

and this is the movie that made me and Evans stand up in front of the loket karcis for almost one hour and half. we reached the cinema before 10. coz i thought that it opens at 10. T.T but, rupanya it open at 11. hhhmmmppp... the story is nice and funny. its kinda cerita ringan yang mudah dicerna.

"Sebelas Januari bertemu, menjalani kisah cinta ini...

Naluri berkata engakulah milikku, bahagia selalu dimiliki...

Bertahun menjalani bersamamu, Kunyatakan bahwa engkaulah jiwaku..."

i wonder why this song's title is 11 Januari, not 10 Agustus???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails