Tuesday, January 6, 2009

dentist day...

i went to a place where i (ehmmm.. i think many people also) really afraid of... i visited my dentist today... uuh... i feel so so so scared when i see the seperangkat alat ngebor... 

well well, just forget it... i got a good news just now... i will graduate very very soon, as i wish.. ^^ i only have 10 subjects (read: 2 semesters) to go thru... hhhooorrrraaaayyy... ^^

then my lecturer asked us " what is ur plan after u graduate?? u guys will graduate very very soon..." then she looked at me and i said innocently, "get married.. =) " owkhay.. a silly answer... i hate that kind of question actually.. coz i never have a great answer for that great question.. =.= hhhhmmmppp...

owkhay, talking about get married, im just kidding bout that... that 7 letters really scared me (just like the dentist)... some of my friend said that im too afraid untuk berkomitmen... its totally WRONG!!! well, im just imagine-ing how if i cannot be as what he (read: my future special one) want me to be?? how if i disappoint him?? how if he dump me for another one??? how if i cannot bla bla bla and bla... many people dont care bout those silly things, but i do care!! hhhmmmpp... overall, just 2 word to describe me now, im really a PECUNDANG CINTA...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails