Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pearl anniversary of Papa and Mama

a short story during the latest 30 years in my hommie...

30years ago: a young-gentle-man (read: my PAPA) married a young-gorgeous-lady (read: my MAMA).

29 year ago: that married couple had their first daughter named IMELDA (read: my TACIE).

27 years ago: my tacie got a younger sister named IRENE (read: my 2CIE).

25 years ago: my tacie and 2cie got a younger brother named TANDY YUNUS (read: my KOKO), who is also the married couple's only son.

24 years ago: my tacie, 2cie, and koko got a younger sister named INDIRAWATY (read: my 3CIE).

20 years ago: my tacie, 2cie, koko and 3cie got their youngest yet cutest sister named ISABELLA (read: mySELF).

today: 7 of us are celebrating that married couple's Pearl anniversary at Marriott Cafe with their closest friends and sisters.










happy 30th anniversary for my dad n mom... i really appreciate the love and great family that u gave me... XoXo... ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails