Sunday, February 14, 2010

it is predicted

so many people are celebrating their love out there. romantic candle lite dinner, roses, chocolates and kisses.

It was predicted. I will not have all of the above today. Seems like im cursed to have a bitter vday for the rest of my life.

I only have two sweet vdays which are 7years ago and exactly last year.

7years ago is the day when i believe that i've found my half circle. The one who will be by my side every second for the rest of my life. The one who i only can describe with 4letters: L O V E...
I really enjoy my time with him. We never quarrel in the 1st year of relationship. & as the time goes by, egoism dominate our relationship. & i realised that 95% is my fault. im too young to be wise enough that time. and i know it is the reason i am dumped 3years after that.

6years ago, it was my 1st anniversary with him. yes we have a candle lite dinner and we were quarreling at that time for a fool reason: he is late!

5years ago, it was our 2nd anniversary. he made a little surprise for me at his home and again we were quarreling for a more silly reason: im not in the mood, he is late and im hungry!

4years ago, it was our 3rd and last anniversary. no more surprise, no more candle lite dinner and yeah no more quarreling, we spent my vday with my family in a Japanese restaurant. i almost cry and yes, im too young that time. for me, vday must be spent only with our boyfriend.

3years ago, no more boyfriend.

2years ago, no more anniversary.

last year, i have pajamas party with my besties and guess what, i got a rose.

today, it is almost the same with 5years and 4years ago. the only different is, i got so many red pockets on vday. i have a fake smile all day long and i prefer to spend more time in my room. Thats why i always hate vday as i hate myself to be so egoooooooo...

Ps. Happy CNY & Vday..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails