Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 things bout me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I love beach so much

2. I wish i can live in Bali for more than 1 month

3. I hate Barong and clown

4. I have ever dream to have a 10-years-relationship before i get married when im still in High School

5. I have so many dreams and ambitions in my life i have achieve none of them

6. I have ever been kiss by a duck when im still in Kindergarten and i cried all day long

7. I have 7 bestfriends

8. I wash and blow dry my hair everyday

9. I am born with no self confidence

10. I have been working in the same company for the same position for three and half years

11. I often cry for no reason

12. I spend almost all of my saving for travelling

13. I share my room with my sisters

14. I am lazy to wake up early in the morning especially in holidays morning

15. I hate farewell

16. I dont like Valentine's Day anymore

17. I have great parents, lovely sisters and brothers

18. I love my dad and mom's cuisine

19. I prefer to own a home with a large garden rather than an apartment in the middle of the sky though it has a very cool facilities

20. I am afraid to use an elevator coz i have ever been trapped in it for about 2 minutes when i was small

21. I have never live a day without texting anybody since i own a mobile phone

22. I have a twitter account but i have ever signed in once

23. I always love both August and December

24. I have no more idea what to write

25. I like this number since it is the last one... =)

Tag: Nobody

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails