Saturday, February 6, 2010

it is done wrongly

i cleaned up my tartar for the very first time in my life this morning and its so painful. i never want to clean it but my gums keep bleeding everytime i brush my teeth. =(

then after work i went to curl my eyelashes and dye my hair. but it is done wrongly. i want it in a very very dark color, dark blue or dark green but then the hair stylist give me the purple..wewww...i dont want ittt!! =(

btw, have u ever wish to own a very fat bank account? yeapp...i want it very badly right now. i wish i can continue my study somewhere else and hopefully its not in Medan. i always want to study abroad. then i will invest some of my money into something that can earn me more money . i also want to start up a business. i want to turn my hobby into money. im getting bored with what im doing everyday from 8.30 to 6.. 

ps. i want a super flat tummy, please...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails