Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Cap Go Me

Today is the last day of February 2010 and also the last day of Chinese New Year. so many good things and bad things in this month.

i sold my Whitey E71. a bit regret to buy E71 but never mind. i got new mobile phone for me. no, it is not Blackberry and i dont think i will buy one though almost everyone in Indonesia is using it.

my besties have gone back to Singapore and Melbourne so will see them again some months later.

my advisor texted me and said that this coming 13th is the last day to register for the graduation convence and i haven't finished my thesis chapter 4&5 + the revision for previous chapters.

and the best thing happens this month is i got 50% incremental salary for this month! thanks to my boss.

here are some pics for this month..

we supposed to be 4

i like Jo's shirt. do you? hahaha

having the most expensive lunch in my life...






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails