Saturday, February 7, 2009

tired tired tired

i do have keriting bulu mata this afternoon at Symphony. it took an hour to finish it and i think its well done. my eye lashes looked so curly now. =)
i spend my Saturday night with FYH Family. we have buffet dinner at Marriott Cafe and we have a really full tummy before we go home. =)





and just a minute before i write, i read a message from an abnormal guy. actually he was my ex classmate in Senior High School. he is so so so so wierd. this is what he wrote to me:
sebelumnya w minta maaf mukin ini agak kasar
gua udah tidak ingin berhadapa lu lg
kalena gua bisa kesal / naik darah sm sikap lu
jd kumohon pengertiannya
fs ini puya pribadi gua jg antoni

i dont understand what he is talking about. well, i never and never want to reply his SMS, never answer his phone call, i blocked his FS and also FB. why?? honestly speaking, im afraid of this wierd creature! he is so so so so so annoying and i dont know what he wants from me. owkhay, last message for you, strange guy, I ALSO DONT WANT TO SEE YOU! I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!YOU RUINED MY DAYS ESPECIALLY THIS SATURDAY NITE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails