Wednesday, February 18, 2009

lots of stars...

Everything begins when i decided to tell him a story of a couple named PETER & TINA. I never expect anything or actually i may not expect! I never think that it can continue until today. A really unique + wierdo relationship.

We have decided to have a very HAPPY ENDING STORY on 19th Feb 09, Thursday night. And once again, i do not expect anything! But truely speaking, im kinda difficult to end it. You ask me why? I dunno... And nobody will have the answer. T.T

Tomorrow is the last day. Hope that everything is OK. And really hope he will LOVE 'it'. Owkhay, or at least,please LIKE 'it'. I made 'it' sambil learning Budgeting Facility Management for tomorrow test.

Ps. I love tonight coz i see a lot of stars and i made someone eat what he never wanna eat... Yeaaaaaay... ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails