Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentine's day...

ahaaaaaaa... i got a sweet morning delivery... Office Boy said that its from JuPITER boy. hahaha... i know who are u... ^^ sorry for insisting u that i dunno that delivery... btw, thank u very muach muach muach... may ur day full of LOVE... =)

i have a long story today... i cant STOP smiling because of the sweet mini cake... hahaha.. truly speaking, i expect nothing for today. FYH cancelled the dinner yesterday so i join my family dinner at Tea Garden. Evans and her Mama also invited... =)

well, today i go to office with my guilty feeling. my boss was very very very angry with me last night. yeay, im 75% wrong in this case. i feel so so so sorry.. but then the mini cake bring back my mood... =) 

after work, i went to Medan Fair Plaza to hunt jeans. i suddenly think that i need to add my jeans collection. then i rush home coz my family dinner is reserved at 7 and i need to go to Florist before the dinner. Elwin asked me to buy a bouqet of roses for his girlfriend, Epe Siao Po. i also want to present my Mom and Tacie roses coz their lovely husband is not here today... =)

i reached the florist at 7 and of course i am late for the dinner.. hhhmmmffff... all of the customers there are MALE except me. they are buying their girls roses. so sweet, huh?? suddenly i wish that if i have a prince charming then he set a candle light dinner + a bouqet of roses for me tonight... hahaha... so silly i am...

im bored sitting at the florist alone. suddenly i see a paper with the meanings of ROSES...

1 in any color = Simplicity and Gratitude

1 in Red = Love at the First Sight or I Still Love You

2 = Mutual Feeling

3 = I Love You

7 = I am Infatuated with You

9 = We will be Together Forever

15 = I am Sorry

99 = I will Love You All the Days of My Life

999 = I Love You Till the End of Time

well, whatever the meaning of the flower is, please do believe me, flower isn't the only thing to proof someone's feeling. there are still much more things to bother in Valentine's Day besides the flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, candle light dinner and etc..

Me, Evans and Daria sleepover at Epe's tonight... but before that, we gave her a little surprise that made her dropped her tears. hahaha. we do have lots of photoshots and we do cerita-cerita till 3 in the morning. hahaha. so fun and of course so ngantuk then. *more photos will be posted very very soon*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails