Friday, February 27, 2009

the last day

i go back to Medan today. im alone coz 3cie, Hatchi n Ling are staying in KL and Singapore. i come back earlier for some reasons. im back but then i realized that i may not come back because of those reasons. truly speaking, im regret regret and regret! but everything has happened. nothing n nobody can change it.

im sitting alone in LCCT-KL n fly my imagination to some wonderful days i expect to happen. its nice to kill the boredom of waiting for the next flight to Medan. i really want my future. i wanna forget the past and start my brand new wonderful life.

Epe, Dado, Adi, Adjo and Seboi pick me up from airporto de Polonia. n we have dinner at Surabi. i dunno what makes me lost my selera makan. i only have some pieces of Siomay for breakfast, half piece of Sandwich for my lunch and some potongan kecil of Surabi, jagung n pisang bakar for my dinner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails