Tuesday, August 31, 2010

review review review...

yeehhaa... me is back (hopefully).. :p

so many days without any entry. like usual, the only reason is "I am busyyy.." so here is the review of few days before...

today is the last day of August 2010. August is the month that i love the most. so many birthday in this month...
and today is my mom's. happy birthday mom. may God bless you always. birthday present is coming soon... :p



i dunno what happened.. i hv rotate both pics but they're still like this. huhhh..







lets name it Strawberry Jelly Cake. it was made on 21.08.10. the first one is dedicated to my colleagues, Athing. the second one is dedicated to my daddy. and the third one is dedicated to Seboi as one of his birthday present.










28.08.2010

it was my 2cie's birthday. there was a surprise birthday party for her @Traders. she got her fav cake, Yam Cake.


me, 2cie and 3cie just have our nails done... :)



Fabio looks so handsome, yeay?


my 1st handmade bolu kukus and it was totally failed. will try to make a better one next time...






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails