Tuesday, August 10, 2010

i got double two(s)

nanananananana.. today is my day.. =)

first of all, thanks God for giving me such a wonderful life. im blissful when i noticed that i can spend my birthday with my beloved family and friends. im still in a good health until today. i still wake up early in the morning and go to office until today. i still can smile and laugh happily until today. i still can do whatever i want until today. thanks God for giving me everything until today...


he give me surprise birthday cake on 11.45...

another surprise birthday cake from my colleagues. exactly the same with the one i got from Mr. Seboi... what a coincidence! =)


they are one who give me the cake..

i got double 2 this year...

uh.. i forgot to make a wish.. :(

btw, i like my uniform so much.. looks like im working for Air Asia.. hahaha..


the right computer is mine... and he is the one who have accompanied me for more than 4 years. Monday until Saturday, 8.30 until 17.30, morning until evening..

as i reach home, i immediately login to facebook and it was so amazing!

do you know that Dicky Sulaksono is Pradikta Wicaksono's daddy? yes, Dikta is the vocalist of Yovie n Nuno... oh my!! am i dreaming?

& another surprising wish come from Intan Helena, Dikta's mother. woooohhoooo... am i lucky enough? hahahahahaha... lalalalala...

see see see... i got more 70 plus plus bithday greeting on my FB... =)

besides that, i also got so many short messages and phone calls...
thank you everybody.. im glad!
and do you know that im planning to sleep with a big big smile on my face?
=))

ps. sorry for the poor quality of the pics..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails