Tuesday, August 3, 2010

happy birthday, Adi...

its still 22.30 but i've curled up. the day before today, i thought i was a supergirl. i thought im so strong and will never get sick because of my super busy day. and i was totally mistaken! i hv something wrong with my digestion, i hv something wrong with my eyes, i hv something wrong with my backbones and i hv everything wrong with my time management. uuuhhh...

August comes... usually i called it, a birthday month. so many people's birthday is on August *including me =) *

and the very first king of the month isssssssssssss.... Adi Sudarmo..
"Hey! wish u a great birthday.. many happy returns, earn much money and find out ur soulmate ASAP!hahahahahah..."


ps. Air Asia open new route from KL >>> Korea.. believe me, it is so CHEAP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails