Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup 2010 - South Africa 2nd Day

World Cup is coming again... spending weekend with dad, 2cie, seboi & we are wearing the world cup T-shirt. me & seboi with Holland, Papa with England and 2cie with South Africa.. i hv no idea why im so into world cup this year.. i watch some of the live shows on TV though i dont really understand what they are doing on that super duper massive green field... T.T"

my mom, 3cie, tacie, fabio n bro are at Singapore to have their medical check up. it should be me who is spending my weekend instead of my brother. but i cant take any leave since my boss & his family are having 2 weeks holiday. they are visiting Australia; Gold Coast, Sydney, Adelaide and so on. sounds nice, uh.. of course.. holiday is one of the most interesting thing that i am always waiting for..

and here are some of tonight's pic.. =)













Ps. Tomorrow morning will be my 1st day joining Mandarin class. im so excited... lalalalalalala.. =)


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails