Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Office time

seems like this will be my first entry about my office. mm.. i mean about the atmosphere in my office.

well, im an accountant staff who is fully responsible for the cash. for some people, counting money is so boring but for me, it is just so fun though it is not mine. i've been working for 4 years. honestly, im proud that i've been working for that long. im really zero when the first time i start to work. though im not a hero now but at least, i know i have done something for the company.  

so, we are only 4 ladies in my office and lemme introduce them. ohya, we just got our new uniforms. =P

Bella - Carla - Sally - Thing

Sally - Carla - Bella - Thing

Carla - Bella - Thing - Sally

each of us got 3 uniforms. Purple is for Monday and Wednesday. Red is for Tuesday and Thursday. and Batik is for Friday.

they are friendly and honest. we share almost everything though we are vary in religion, age, opinion, so on and so forth. i know, few months later, it will be extremely hard for me to leave them but i believe that a better life is waiting for me... =))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails