Sunday, June 20, 2010

half-drunk

Happy Papa Day... may God bless you always and have a good health...

Today is my 2nd Mandarin class and guess what, i woke up late... huh...!!

& tonight is my colleague's wedding party. the party begin at almost 20.30 so that it should be ended at least at 22.00. but i leave at 21.00 coz the party was so boring..

will tell you a big secret but please promise me that you wont tell my mom, ok? i was half-drunk when i left the party. i was forced to gulp 2 cups of wine. i never feel like this before. im feeling like im flying, im out of control, im sleepy and it is like im having 10tons of stone in my head... =(

@ wedding party, just a few minutes before "half-drunk" incident...

then i join my friends at Tea Garden. we do take some pics but i havent had the files, so photos will be posted soon. *for the camera owner please copy the file for me soon, thx... =)*

updated: 25th June 2010.. i just randomly upload the pics..







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails