Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Awesome Holiday - Chapter 1

so,  it begins from today. i was so happy as i open my eyes this morning. yeay, im going to have an awesome holiday with my sis n her boyfriend.

we arrived Jakarta at 14.00 and have our lunch at Pandan Bistro. then i visit my auntie and foster-brother. take so much time to do so little things, thats what always happen in Jakarta. so at 20.00 we leave Jakarta for Bandung. *winks*

this is my very first time to Bandung and i like it so. i saw some youngster sell flower at the traffic light thought its not Valentine Day but they do! and its so strange for me.

so at Bandung, we stay at a nice resort called The Valley. its almost midnight when we arrive and i feel absolutely exhausted. so i change my dinner with a comfortable sleep...


Breakfast : bread
Lunch : Pandan Bistro
Dinner : -

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails