Tuesday, October 6, 2009

another post of the day

i took my report card just now and wow, im satisfied! not very satisfied but only satisfied. im very very very near to cum laude. cum laude, is what i promised my parents before i start my 1st semester 3 years ago. mom didnt allow me to choose this campus. at that time, International School was "mushrooming" the whole Medan. and some of them close within 5 years. and she was afraid that IT&B Campus will close before i graduate.

i kept begging my mom that time. i chose this campus for some reasons:
  • we are learning with English, so i dont need to have an English private lesson anymore.
  • they offer 7-9pm class instead of 5-7pm class. so i can attend class after work, without disturbing my worktime. im lucky coz i got a job as soon as i finished my senior high school. im quite busy in office coz i dont have any assistant and of course i have a lot of things to do everyday. and i know i wont be able to leave my chair before 5pm.
  • the facility they offer was attractive though i almost never use the facility.
  • lots of my friends also study here.
  • and etc....
i never regret i chose this Campus. i never believe what people says bout my campus, as long as im comfort inside and sure i study sooooo many things. my lectures also are far away from the word of "bribery".

my graduation will be held in this coming May. time really flies really fast, huh? i really have to prepared my thesis very well. if i am not mistaken, i must got A for my thesis to get the "cum laude" for my parents. OK, i will got it and please say no to procrastinating!!!

so above is my satisfying report card...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails