Thursday, September 10, 2009

nananananana..

mmm.. I wanna post something right now but i dont know what must i write. I stopped posting something recently coz im lazy to. I really spend my days with my family. Ohya, im having a holiday. Mmm...not a holiday actually. I have finished all of my subjects. Yesterday i have submited my thesis proposal. And my topic is "The Impact of Compensation System towards Employees' Productivity in PT. Anugerah Niaga Gemilang"

Everyday after work i just stay calmly in front of the TV with my family & we watch Niang Jia. No comment bout the story but i lernt lots of new Mandarin vocabs. Then i will have a late bath and babysit Fabio. He n his mom stay at my home recently. Fabio is not very well and his mom need us espc my mom to help her. He is so cute and act differently everyday.

Well well, my writing is getting bored and bored. Yes, i am bored too.. Hahaha.. Nite.. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails