Thursday, September 17, 2009

midnight shopping

yuhu.. Im just back from Midnight Sale at Sun Plaza. Ocean Travel is about to move to home so they need new furniture. So me, my sis n dad go to Sun to look for nice furniture.

Ocean Travel is my family's travel agent. Its located at the same building with my office, Sinar Mulia building *but now it changed to Petronas building*. Thats why every morning me, my 2cie n 3cie can go to work together.

Then few months ago my boss planned to make-over the whole building. So Ocean Travel has to move to somewhere else during the renovation and the chosen place is my home.

So the midnight sale is from 17-19 September 2009 at 21.00-00.00. So I bought books. Detective Conan seri 54, Mates, Dates and Chocolate Cheat by Cathy Hopkins and a receipe book.

I am one of Conan's fans. Then the novel by Cathy Hopkins is our *me, epe n iponk* fav novel since we were still in high school. A receipe book is what me n my dad's need for these few months ahead. My house-maid is "mudik" to celebrate this Idul Fitri. And as usual, once she go back to her house, she will come back to our house at least 2 months later. No house-maid means nobody cook the meal. We are planning to cook by our own. It will be healthier and cheaper rather than the outside food rite?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails