Wednesday, July 22, 2009

gina phi...

Do you guys ever heard people espc your parents says "gina phi besae chuan tua khui" it means that kids may not breath loudly. but what is the reason? I always ask my mom but she never tell me. Maybe she also doesnt know the reason. Sometimes myth change people minds..
Ohya, few nights before, i had a dream. In that dream, my hair falls alot! Wew.. Then the next morning i google about arti mimpi rambut rontok and it stated more or less like this "jika kamu bermimpi rambut rontok, itu berarti kamu akan mengalami nasib sial atau sedih.." & no no no, i dont wanna believe it. I believe on karma, not on dreams..

And here are some pics for Sunday. I went to Binjai to watch Harry Potter and have dinner at Bangkatan. Before the dinner, we took some pics at the parking area. For sure a lot of people are looking at us. Why? Coz the guys are in the same tees. Yupe.. The purple tees are from me. I bought them at HK last Feb. Guys also nice in purple, huh? =)



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails